Introducing the ABI-Q Rapid-Test System, the perfect solution for diagnosing Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) in your office. With minimal training required and no need for Doppler or vascular expertise, the ABI-Q Rapid-Test System is fast and accurate, producing results and reports in seconds.
Early diagnosis and treatment of PAD can save lives and improve patient health, and the ABI-Q Rapid-Test System is less sensitive to operator error, making it ideal for calcified or incompressible arteries and diabetic patients. Over half of PAD patients are asymptomatic or misdiagnose their symptoms, making early detection through testing essential. With the ABI-Q Rapid-Test System, you can validate your patients’ trust in you and potentially receive a great return on investment, as PAD tests are reimbursable.
Don’t let PAD go undiagnosed – get the ABI-Q Rapid-Test System and improve your patients’ quality of life.
The ABI-Q comes with a computer with simpleABI Software, PVR, 2x10cm cuffs, inflation bulb, carry bag, user manual, quick reference guides.
A computer is currently supplied as a component of the simpleABI-Q system is a robust netbook computer with a minimum of*:
- Operating system: Windows 10
- 11.6 inch diagonal screen
- 4 GB memory
- 64 GB HDD
- Wireless/Bluetooth capability
- 6 hour battery
*These specifications are subject to change as computers change rapidly.
The simpleABI software will already be loaded on the computer.
Powerful yet simpleABI software saves you time and is what sets the ABI-Q system apart. The software is an integrated part of the system; no separate downloading of the data is needed.
- Automatic index calculations, avoiding potential errors
- Automatically stores each exam with time stamp
- Your logo and contact information can be shown on the report
- Your physicians, operators and interpreters can be on drop-down editable menus
- Drop down ICD-10 codes
- Suggested CPT codes and interpretation of results are shown
- Multiple and selectable formats to store the reports: PDF, TIFF, CSV, BMP, JPG
- DICOM software is available as an option
The ABI-Q software provides a fast, effective global test for the presence of PAD
- ABI-Q Exam – The ABI-Q exam utilizes the PVR waveform – a diagnostic tool that has been used in vascular diagnosis for decades.
Each ABI-Q comes with PVR hardware which quickly and easily produces vascular waveforms.
The ABI-Q system comes with a complete set of specialized vascular cuffs. They are a washable soft material over a non-latex bladder. The cuffs are long enough to completely encircle the limb. The set includes:
- 2 x 10cm
Stand (optional – pictured with equipment)
The optional sturdy steel rolling stand for the ABI-Q system includes:
- A wide five legged anti-tip base
- A mounting plate for the computer
- A basket for storing cuffs, etc.
Industry Leading Two Year Warranty
All simpleABI Systems come with a 2 year warranty. The warranty includes both parts and labor and covers all hardware. We can offer this outstanding warranty because our design and materials reduce the number and cost of warranty issues.
Made in the USA
Our products are designed and manufactured near Denver Colorado, a long-time center for diagnostic medical products. Each product is individually inspected and tested to assure quality and durability. We have a very experienced team that has been in the vascular business for many years.