Why choose the simpleABI Systems over the Huntleigh ABIlity?
- For ultra fast testing, ABI-Q testing can be done in 1-2 minutes.
- The ABI-Q does not require a Doppler. Our proprietary algorithm helps the physician assess the presence or absence of PAD.
- Utilizes the well known diagnostic tool, PVR waveforms.
- With simpleABI Systems, both testing and reporting can be done in an average of 8 minutes.
- Direct connectivity and save capability into EMR or PACS systems
- Simply click ‘Save’ and you’re finished – no secondary operations!
Dual Modalities – Doppler if you want it, PVR waveforms for fast assessment
- simpleABI systems follow the 2016 AHA/ACC Guidelines (section 3 first paragraph) to obtain pressures at both Dorsalis Pedis and Posterior Tibial using a Doppler Device, if desired.
- Selected simpleABI systems offer the added benefit of the ABI-Q exam for fast initial diagnosis.
- Newman Medical has been diagnosing Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) for over 40 years.
- Starting with some of the world’s first Dopplers and Vascular Systems with Imex Medical Systems, we’ve been manufacturing diagnostic equipment from the beginning.
Why choose the simpleABI Systems over the ABIlity? Our systems diagnostic and reporting workflow are extremely efficient. Our systems follow guidelines from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology and CPT code terminology. Our staff averages 20+ years experience in vascular diagnosis.
Trust Newman Medical to provide your equipment for PAD diagnosis.