In the market to buy an EKG / ECG system?
Here’s why you should add an ABI system as well.
If you’re in the market to buy an EKG/ECG system, there are some reasons that adding an ABI system to your set of diagnostic tools makes sense.
- Patients have the same symptoms, risk factors, backgrounds
- Reimbursement on ABI Systems is 5x higher than ECG / EKG ($93 vs. $16)
- If you have an office treadmill, you can bring in additional revenue with supervised exercise therapy using CPT code 93668
- ABI exams can typically be done in 8 minutes (1 minute quick testing available)
- Your patients trust you to diagnose Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)!
- Take advantage of Promotions on our simpleABI systems!
|EKG Risk Factors||ABI Risk Factors|
|Age||Over Age 65|
|High Blood Pressure||High Blood Pressure|
|History of Smoking||History of Smoking|
|Family History||Family History|
Interested in a demo?
About Newman Medical ABI systems
Newman Medical’s portable simpleABI systems with enhanced features perform a wide range of exams that help diagnose Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D). They allow you to quickly and easily perform the Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) exam to detect and diagnose P.A.D.