In the market to buy an EKG / ECG system?
Here’s why you should add an ABI system as well.
If you’re in the market to buy an EKG/ECG system, there are some reasons that adding an ABI system to your set of diagnostic tools makes sense.
- Patients have the same symptoms, risk factors, backgrounds
- Reimbursement on ABI Systems is 5x higher than ECG / EKG ($93 vs. $16)
- If you have an office treadmill, you can bring in additional revenue with supervised exercise therapy using CPT code 93668
- ABI exams can typically be done in 8 minutes (1 minute quick testing available)
- Your patients trust you to diagnose Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)!
- Take advantage of Promotions on our simpleABI systems!
|EKG Risk Factors||ABI Risk Factors|
|Age||Over Age 65|
|High Blood Pressure||High Blood Pressure|
|History of Smoking||History of Smoking|
|Family History||Family History|
Interested in a demo?
About Newman Medical ABI systems
Newman Medical’s portable simpleABI systems with enhanced features perform a wide range of exams that help diagnose Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D). They allow you to quickly and easily perform the Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) exam to detect and diagnose P.A.D.
New York Times: Millions With Leg Pain Have Peripheral Artery Disease
New York Times: Under 40 With High Blood Pressure? Be Wary of Heart Risks