ABI with Exercise – Newman Medical introduces additional ABI Testing
ABI with Exercise improves ABI diagnosis
Sometimes a resting ABI is not sufficient to diagnose PAD.
- Patients with intermittent claudication, a typical symptom, will often have normal resting ABI indices
- Reimbursement on ABI with Exercise is 53% higher than resting ABI
- Medicare will also now pay for Supervised Exercise Therapy (SET) – $53/session, 3 sessions/week for 12 weeks ($1908)
- Unique Exam to Newman Medical
- Your patients trust you to diagnose Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)!
Want to Improve your PAD diagnosis?
About Newman Medical ABI systems
Newman Medical’s portable simpleABI systems with enhanced features perform a wide range of exams that help diagnose Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D). With over 40 years in vascular diagnosis, Newman Medical constantly strives to provide equipment that meets current testing methods and testing requirements.