In The Market To Buy An EKG / ECG system?
Here’s why you should add an ABI system as well.
If you’re in the market to buy an EKG/ECG system, there are some reasons that adding an ABI system to your set of diagnostic tools makes sense.
- Patients have the same symptoms, risk factors, backgrounds
- Reimbursement on ABI Systems is 5x higher than ECG / EKG ($92 vs. $17)
- Medicare will also now pay for Supervised Exercise Therapy (SET) – $53/session, 3 sessions/week for 12 weeks ($1908)
- ABI Exams can typically be done in 8 minutes (1 minute quick testing available)
- Your patients trust you to diagnose Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)!
- Take advantage of Rebates until December 31, 2017 on our simpleABI systems!
Let Us Demo an EKG / ECG or ABI System for you.
About Newman Medical ABI systems
Newman Medical’s portable simpleABI systems with enhanced features perform a wide range of exams that help diagnose Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D). They allow you to quickly and easily perform the Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) exam to detect and diagnose P.A.D.